In 2021, the 7MM cardiomyopathies market was valued at approximately $1.6 billion. During the forecast period, a CAGR of more than 12% is anticipated for the market. The United States contributes the most to that revenue. The United States, France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Japan dominate the cardiomyopathies market. The cardiomyopathies market has the highest sales in the United States.
· Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
· Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
· Alcoholic cardiomyopathy
· Diabetic cardiomyopathy.
· Familial dilated cardiomyopathy.
· Idiopathic cardiomyopathy.
· Peripartum cardiomyopathy.
· Primary cardiomyopathy.
· Asymmetric septal hypertrophy
· Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
· Hypertrophic nonobstructive cardiomyopathy
· Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
· Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis
· Idiopathic restrictive cardiomyopathy
· Infiltrative cardiomyopathy
· Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy
· Right ventricular dysplasia
Related Societies: American Heart Association USA; Japanese Circulation Society; British Junior Cardiologists Association, UK; Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand Sydney; Cardiology Society Los Angeles; World Society of Arrhythmias Beijing; The Pan-African Society of Cardiology (PASCAR) Algeria; Philippine Heart Association Manila; Asian Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (ASCVS) Fukuoka. Brazilian Society of Cardiology, Caribbean Cardiac Society, SOLACI Latin American Society of Interventional Cardiology, Colombian Society of Cardiology, Costa Rican Association of Cardiology
Related Organizations: Abiomed, Alliance for Heart Failure, American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion, Association for Inherited Cardiac Conditions, Atrial Fibrillation Association, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, British Cardiovascular Society, British Heart Foundation
Related Hospitals: Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, Johns Hopkins Hospital, NYU Langone Hospitals, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Duke University Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, UCLA Medical Center, Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, Houston Methodist Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center, UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, Scripps La Jolla Hospitals, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, UCSF Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital-Sentara Heart Hospital, Texas Heart Institute at Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, The University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital, St. Francis Hospital.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Heart Diagnosis
- Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research
- Heart Devices
- Cardiovascular Diabetology, Obesity & Stroke
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology, Molecular Cardiology, Cardio-Oncology
- Pediatric Cardiology & Womens Cardiology
- Cardiac Nursing Care
- Heart Regeneration
- Cardiac Pharmacology
- Cardiac Diet/Cardiac Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Impact of COVID-19
- Current Research and Advances in Cardiology & Case Reports on Cardiology
- Cardiology - Future Medicine
- Sports Cardiology
- Echocardiology and Valvular Diseases
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Fetal Cardiology
- Cardiac Imaging
- Dyslipidemia and Risk factors
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Transplantation: Heart and Lungs
- Cardiac Surgery